Friday, August 7, 2009

Empty House

Today the movers came to pick up all of our stuff that they packed a few days ago. What a stressful situation.. I have never used a moving company but let me say if you have the money or if your company is paying for it.. DO IT. They came packed ALL of our stuff and then came back put it in a big truck.. took out all the heavy stuff.. whew what a big help. Now the next few days are gonna be crazy.. not couch, no fridge, no beds..... but we do have blow up mattresses and one lawn chair out. We left one TV cause what the hell would we do with out that.
So last night we went out to the Blue Martini and I had 7 yes friends 7 martinis... I was still drunk this morning! Im way to old to be drinking like that.. I am down for the count still at 9:30 at night..
I have had so many emotions with this entire move. I was able to quit my job YIPPEE! Its crazy I feel so much more relaxed and stress free. I am excited for the move finally getting out of Sin City the place I have called home for 11 years! I am ready for the snow, cooler weather and most of all staying at home with my baby girl. I have worked since I was pretty much 16 so this not working is gonna be a big change for all of us. I keep thinking what are we doing! we are giving up our house...friends, security and well our credit will be shot for a while.. but we know its for the best and in the long run we are doing the right thing. So everyone check back Im sure I will have tales from the road, the move in and of course the country living!

No comments:

Post a Comment