
So its been awhile since my last posting. We have been busy being tour guides and hanging out with family that came up from Vegas. It was good to see everyone. We have been enjoying the weather it is for sure getting cooler. Its around 43 at night and 60 in the mornings.
While dropping Alexa off at school I noticed 2 things. 1 car in her school parking lot had its windows open. 1 car was running with no one it it! wow I thought I REALLY am not in Vegas anymore. No one in their right minds would leave a car running or windows down. Also on the way to school I see a old guy on a motorized scooter crossing the street to get his mail hehehe.. I guess its so much for him to walk.
This past weekend we went to the Air Races. Picture NASCAR in the air. It was kinda boring. The Blue Angels (Navy Jets) were very very cool to see. Alexa and I had been able to see the jets and the old time planes all week from our backyard. Alexa however did not enjoy the air races after talking about going all week. She cried and acted like a 2 year old all day. It was a very hard day we left early and she didn't get to do any of the jump houses or rides. She got a red ticket for the day. Sunday we had a much better day. WHEW! A picture attached is of Alexa before the races started.. you don't want to see the after.. just picture her head spinning while puking green pea soup.. you will get the idea.
There is no pizza delivery here in Coldsprings!! AGH I miss my Pizza Hut. There is a nice bar place that has pretty good pizza however, they don't delivery. There is a roundtable, little ceasars and well that is about it. There is not much for eating around our place. There is a place called Bordertown.. EEK I keep hearing banjos playing! You shur have a purrty mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment