Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its sure getting cold


Sorry Its been so long since my last post. Guess I have been a little lazy lately. The weather has been getting cooler.. and by cooler I mean snow on the mountains. It rained the entire day on Tuesday. I figure if it rained that much in Vegas, Vegas would float away. A few weeks ago it actually snowed in our area. Alexa was soooooo happy then she cried cause she could not go outside to make snow angels. I keep telling her not to worry that soon enough we would have tons of snow. Alexa and I both now have snow boots! so I say bring on the SNOW
We have a new pet... a black and white cat. She or he sleeps outside Alexa is just tickled pink that she has a cat. We just HAD to buy cat food the other day.
Life here has been a real change but we are enjoying every minute of it.
OHHH before I forget. Alexa has her 1st loose tooth! She is very excited to say the least. The "Tooth Fairy" sent her a letter and then today the TF sent her toothpaste and mouth wash. I will keep you updated on the events as they unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment