Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whew! it's been a long long time

So I have been MIA from the blogging world for a long long time.
Where to start.... We survived our 1st winter here in Reno. It was crazy all the snow we got but it was also awesome! I have not seen that much snow in my entire life (other than when I went skiing). We had tons of snow out our back door.




I turned 34 and Alexa turned 6! Josh turns 36 in a few weeks.

Alexa also graduated Kindergarten and will be starting 1st grade in a few weeks as well.



We went to Vegas to see family and celebrate Alexa's 6th Birthday. My family came up from New Mexico to see us we all had a great time. I got to see my friends (who I miss terribly). I have to say that even though I have only been gone a year (well almost) I hated the heat! it was do damn hot it was like I was in the pits of hell or something. While there Alexa got a new hair cut thanks to my Mom.




I also started school! yes SCHOOL! I enrolled in Devry online for HIT which is Health Care Information Technology. I will be a medical coder and biller when all is said and done. The thing about HIT is when Im done and done with my on site training I can work from home. Which of course will be great when it comes to doing stuff with Alexa and taking care of the day to day duties. I may change my mind once I am in the working world. I may want to work and join the adult world again.

My friend Melody and I made a great cake which you can see a picture above. It took us a few days but it turned out was GREAT!
We also took a cake decorating class that was pretty fun even though the teacher was lame. We are hoping to take another class after summer comes to a close.
Josh is going to 1st Sgt School at the end of Aug so look for updates when he finally gets promoted. I think that about sums up what we have been doing since December oh WAIT Alexa lost 3 teeth!

1 comment: