Well we have been busy all month. We celebrated our 1st Halloween here and it was nice. It wasn't cold well not as cold as I thought it would be. We had some interesting people passing out candy. I am sure glad we went with her. Some old couple invited us all in to get candy... it was creepy they were all super nice and handed out full size bars. I think they invited us in because one of them was in a wheelchair and could not come outside.
There were a bunch of houses that were decorated really well and Alexa enjoyed them.
I baked about 36 cupcakes and a banana carmel cake for this National Guard event... it was a ton of work but fun at the same time. My cake only got a 6.00 bid booo...
Alexa had her 1st field trip we went to the pumpkin patch now that day it was COLD! We all had a good time getting lost in the corn maze.
We are counting down the days until Thanksgiving.. Alexa is very excited to see her cousins and Aunt.
We might go up to Vegas in Dec for a few days to see family and friends.
Lets see.... that about sums up on October... looking forward to November especially the 20th!! already got my tix! New Moon and Edward here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment