Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Police Activity in Cold Spring

So the area of Cold Springs we live in is really nice. The way to Alexa's school has areas that are not so good. So today I get a call from her school saying there is some major police activity but that school is open and not delayed. So I take her to school at the very last minute and of course once I see all the police I start having a panic attack. I call Josh and he says screw that take her home. What are they gonna go flunk her from Kindergarten? I was relieved cause I was not sure I wanted her there w/ police everywhere. I wonder if I was the only parent who was having 2nd thoughts about taking their kid to school. So I went by the school came home very glad that I didn't take my baby to school. I don't know what I would have done if something would have happened. I get a call from her school saying as of 9:30 all suspects have been caught. I have made up my mind that despite liking where we live.. we will be moving next year...



No comments:

Post a Comment